Popular Posts

November 26, 2010

About Me!

Hello! My name is Tara Durbha. I'm 11 years old and live in INDIA. I just created this site as I wanted my pals and I to be able to have our own website. My favorite colour is purple. The Glitter Girls (short form as TGG) actually are just a club in which we all can have fun. But we also do and will take care about other things too...... like environment and animals etc. This is just for ppl to have fun and.... this is just the beginning of all of this. I'll try to put games too! And other sites for games! so stay tuned for more!

Tara

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Okay this is very late. I am finding this very babyish now that I look back on it. Im also revealing too much information about myself...

      Delete
  2. I have made a poem just now :

    Title : OOOOOO what a poetic family ;

    We are a poetic family, all your grandfathers,grandmothers,uncles,aunties brothers,sisters,nephews,nieces and me.....

    In Chorus ;OOOOOO what a poetic family ,
    OOOOOOOO what a poetic family,.......

    Next ...I forgot what next ......:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw it. got anything more iteresting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what jokes??????????????????

    ReplyDelete